New Story is currently seeking to fill the position of Full-Time Crisis Intervention Specialist in our Throop School
The Crisis Intervention Specialist is a member of a multidisciplinary team responsible for the implementation of therapeutic skills acquisition and behavior reduction protocol. This position is responsible for providing behavior intervention and implementation of protocols in the school setting.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Implement therapeutic behavioral interventions per behavioral/safety plan.
• Utilize non-violent crisis intervention techniques and physically assist as needed.
• Demonstrate appropriate behavior management strategies and techniques, including knowledge of student privileges and responsibilities.
• Work collaboratively with the multidisciplinary team to offer insight in the development of IEP goals and objectives for students receiving crisis services.
• High School Diploma or Equivalency
• One year experience working with children/adolescents with physically aggressive behaviors.
- Interested applicants submit and up-dated resume and letter of interest to:
Tammy Rade, Clinical Director
New Story, 751 Keystone Industrial Park Road, Throop, PA 18512
FAX: (570) 969-9250 Email: email@example.com