New Story is currently seeking qualified candidates to fill the position TSS in our Throop location.
The TSS is a member of a multidisciplinary team responsible for the implementation of therapeutic skills acquisition and behavior reduction protocol in the home, community and/or school settings. TSS work 1:1 with assigned clients and documents the client progress in meeting treatment goals. This position is required to work hours that coincide with the client’s schedule, including day, evening and/or weekend hours.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Providing behavior interventions in the home, community, and/or school settings.
• Adhere to client schedule and deliver appropriate authorized units of service prescribed.
• Documenting treatment data/results.
• Report effectiveness of treatment protocols and treatment difficulties to supervisor and clinician.
Qualifications for the position include:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services field; OR
• Bachelor’s Degree in other field and 1 year full-time paid child/adolescent experience; OR
• Associate Degree plus 3 years of full-time paid child/adolescent experience OR
• 60 college credits with 3 years full-time paid child/adolescent experience OR
• RN with 1 year full-time paid child/adolescent experience OR
• LPN with 3 year’s full-time paid child/adolescent experience.
Interested applicants should submit and updated resume and letter of interest to:
Kelly McLaughlin, Assistant Program Director
New Story, 1150 Wyoming Avenue, Wyoming, PA 18644
FAX: (570) 714-2351