New Story is currently seeking to fill the position of Full-Time Clinical Supervisor in our Throop School.
Qualifications for the Clinical Supervisor include:
• Master’s degree in education or human services field; AND
• Completion of coursework or current enrollment within company-approved BCBA program OR
• Valid PA professional license in counseling, social work or another related discipline.
• Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) certification or professional license is preferred.
• Two years’ experience working in a clinical capacity providing services to children diagnosed with Autism or Autism-related disorders using ABA theories and philosophies.
The Clinical Supervisor oversees behavior plan development in accordance with the Individual Education Plans (IEP) and provides direction on behavior interventions/management to staff within the classroom setting.
Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Work collaboratively with the Directory of Education and Clinical Director on clinical and educational components within the school to ensure consistency between IEP and behavior plan goals.
• Provide direction on appropriate behavior management strategies and techniques to maintain a safe and effective learning environment.
• Participate in the IEP process by attending IEP meetings and working collaboratively with team members to develop behavioral plan components of the IEP.
• Conduct training needs assessment and provide training to staff working with children.
Interested applicants should mail, fax or email letter of interest with updated resume no later than April 10, 2017 to:
Tammy Rade, Clinical Director
New Story, 751 Keystone Industrial Park Road, Throop, PA 18512
FAX: 570-969-9250 Email: email@example.com
Therapeutic Staff Support
New Story is currently seeking qualified candidates to fill the position TSS in our Throop location.
The TSS is a member of a multidisciplinary team responsible for the implementation of therapeutic skills acquisition and behavior reduction protocol in the home, community and/or school settings. TSS work 1:1 with assigned clients and documents the client progress in meeting treatment goals. This position is required to work hours that coincide with the client’s schedule, including day, evening and/or weekend hours.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Providing behavior interventions in the home, community, and/or school settings.
• Adhere to client schedule and deliver appropriate authorized units of service prescribed.
• Documenting treatment data/results.
• Report effectiveness of treatment protocols and treatment difficulties to supervisor and clinician.
Qualifications for the position include:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services field; OR
• Bachelor’s Degree in other field and 1 year full-time paid child/adolescent experience; OR
• Associate Degree plus 3 years of full-time paid child/adolescent experience OR
• 60 college credits with 3 years full-time paid child/adolescent experience OR
• RN with 1 year full-time paid child/adolescent experience OR
• LPN with 3 year’s full-time paid child/adolescent experience.
Interested applicants should submit and updated resume and letter of interest to:
Kelly McLaughlin, Assistant Program Director
New Story, 1150 Wyoming Avenue, Wyoming, PA 18644
FAX: (570) 714-2351
Behavior Specialist Consultant Wyoming/Throop
New Story is currently seeking to fill the position of Part-Time BSC to work in our Wyoming/Throop locations.
The BSC is a lead member of a multi-disciplinary team responsible for the implementation of therapeutic skills acquisition and behavioral modification protocols. The BSC is responsible for the development of an individualized treatment plan and monitoring progress for assigned clients in partnership with family members, Mobile Therapists and Therapeutic Staff Support. The BSC provided clinical supervision to TSS. This position is required to work hours that coincide with client schedules, including day, evening and/or weekend hours.
The Behavior Specialist Consultant is primarily responsible for:
• Develop individualized treatment plans based upon assessments and input from others involved with the child.
• Schedule and conduct consultations with the child and/or family using the treatment plan as a guide.
• Revise treatment plan based on assessment of treatment protocols, observation and other related data collected.
• Provide clinical group supervision to Therapeutic Staff Support as scheduled on a weekly basis.
Qualifications for the position include:
• Licensed Doctoral Level Psychologist; OR
• Licensed clinical Psychologist; OR
• Other Master’s level mental health clinician with documented training in the field of behavioral modification techniques or supervised by A or B above.
• BSC Licensure
• Previous experience working with children and families in the implementation of therapeutic skills acquisition and behavior change protocols.
SIGN-ON BONUS AVAILABLE!
Interested candidates should send an up-dated resume and letter of interest to:
Phone: (570) 714-2350 ext: 7058
1150 Wyoming Ave.
Wyoming, PA 18644